Adapt or Die Adapt or Die

good game

eat it quite easily , reproducing mid-battle is easy as heck use armored units for staying power and flight units for getting hexes.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

only thing good about this game

were the graphics , the game play was horrible . It's basically choose random elements and you might get lucky.

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

good with minor problems.

The game is a good way to waste 10 minutes , however some games were reliant on other skills for the example the keyboard game which was more about how good you were at typing then anything else.

Solipskier Solipskier

Check me out :D

Awesome game , first ghame I've ever cared enough to get a high score in as well.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

good game

if I was talking about the good id e here all day so Ill give ya a few nitpicks

-combat, basicly its a spam to see how fast you can press the attack button , needs a better combo system

-on the last boss, I didn't know what to do for a while, beat the first two "globes" and eventualy died to all the fire. I tried to jump on the stairs before but it didn't work , then I saw a youtube vid as to were you have to jump on them. Id be nice to have it more apparent as what your suppose to do.

-sticky key issue in internet explorer, I know its not your fault but it still detracts from the game experience.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

game of absolute chance

only thing making me give you a 9 instead of ten is that there's no way to influence weather or not you get every country infected. The most you can do is make your disease compelttely unoticable but even then country's start closing down there shipyards and airport's.

Troll's Rage Troll's Rage

good game beat it

couple of problems though

1. somtimes enemy's would go off screen so they could hit you but you couldn't hit them.

2. what bonus rage mode gives you isn't apparent, I didn't figure out it gave you fire breath till half way through the human levels.

3. wizards are too good compared to the other enemy's, especialy the later ones who both stun you and do a great amount of damage.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

good game needs more balance

I beat the game, (only level i had trouble with was the spartan one but I beat it anyways) .

is pretty good except some unit's are really bad or too good

-wizard is WAY too good, I soon as you get him I won all of my battles by just spamming wizards

-giants are horrible , for there cost . There way to slow and not powerful enough (they should kill with one hit imo)

-spartans are nicely balanced

-archers are pretty balanced

-swordmen are good too

Giraffe Attack Giraffe Attack

wasn't expecting that

a walurous beat the ussr there ?

anyways awsome game, nice fast but fun.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

good but dissapointing ending

after all the cutscenes inbtween each level and stuff I thought we would find out at the end of the game why he's doing this.

but all we get is some boring custom game, minigam ;(

anyways the game is fun, and aniamtion and art is well done to.