Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Good story, animation and sound

I quite liked it , the art, the sound/voices and the story was quite well done and you actually got me with the "real" ending.Overall not to much you could improve on , I guess it could have been more lively animated because there didn't seem to be much frame by frame but you can't expect much more from a flash movie.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I wish I was high.

Because then this amazing video would be 10 times better.

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

nice

not much to say, it kinda speaks for itself.

FAUX - Chapter 3 FAUX - Chapter 3

great improvement

Seeing your other movies theres a definite improvement with this one, it's alot better animation and timeing overall.And I actauly was compeled to wacth all the way through,.

although im giving it a ten this a relative ten compared to your other work's and by no means , means perfect. I do think this can be improved by having more animation's and hiring voice actor's.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

love it

nice stuff dude :)

im geussing this is in german, which is fine.

just keep it subtitled, and its all good. I actualy kinda like a foreign language for a change.

LeafWorthy Showreel 2008 LeafWorthy Showreel 2008

you have a knack for animation

great stuff , really love your work.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

is she dumb?

just dump the guy already jeez can't belive it took her so long.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

fuck fred

at first I had no clue who fred was then I rememberd some annoying faggot at youtube.

Brawl Funnies [dick 3] Brawl Funnies [dick 3]

WOW

do you realize this is a parody of a parody of a parody?

if someone maks a parody of this it might be brawl tuants 4 and we,ll go into a infinite loop of suckyness.

dreftclub responds:

the parodies
they shall never stop, frank

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

fan-fucking-tastic

they were all great but leafworthy's and flecko's were by far the best, although I don't know why leaf worthy just dosen't stay with his more skecthy style drawings the whole time there just as good (if not better in my opinion) as his cleaned up one's.

keep up the goodwork........ peace.

FleckoGold responds:

We're gonna submit an updated version where the rest of it is cleaned up. Sorry if you liked it better the other way. I just think his stuff is awesome no matter what.

Thanks for the encouragement and the review.

-Flecko-